KPM 1000 hp In-Tank Fuel Module (S550 Mustang GT 2015-23)
S550 Mustang GT (2015-2017): KPMMUS1000-P
S550 Mustang GT (2018-2023): KPMMUS1000-18-P
KPM Fuel Systems are proud to release the 1000 hp Fuel Module for the S550 Mustang GT (2015-2023)
After the enormous success in developing the world’s first 900 direct replacement modules, we have now gone a step further in engineering a world-leading 1000hp true direct-replacement in-tank fuel module for the Mustang GT 2015 onwards
No other Mustang Fuel Module in the world supports this much power, with the efficiency, functionality and fuel delivery of the KPM 1000!
The KPM 1000hp Module simply replaces the existing OEM fuel module to deliver cool dense fuel to support power up to 1000hp on the race track as well as delivery for perfect manners in day to day city traffic.
Simply remove your standard OEM module, and directly fit your KPM 1000 HP module. Nothing more to do – Job done!
The KPM 1000hp Fuel Module is engineered, utilising 2 x high flowing, high performance Bosch Racing fuel pumps, all housed in a computer designed high flow fuel canister and distribution manifold. The KPM fuel module is mounted and immersed in the vehicle’s fuel tank as per OEM design and for ease of fitment. Our design incorporates a two dual-acting venturi pumps and refill valve system to permanently keep the fuel canister full.
This means that you can run the KPM Fuel Module at any fuel level safely in all conditions, without the risk of surge or fuel starvation, including spirited driving, circuit days or drag racing.
The fuel pumps are both 100% Petrol , Ethanol and Methanol compatible and able to deliver massive amounts of cool dense fuel at standard vehicle voltages.
This equates to optimum tuning and power levels up to 1000hp.
Direct Supply Fuel Methods vs Other Fuel Supply Methods
Until now, the only fuel system solutions available have been to boost voltage to the fuel pumps, to replace the fuel module canister with a hanger manifold that houses one or multiple pumps, or to modify the direct supply fuel system into an outdated return style fuel system.
All these methods have been stop-gap solutions with limitations:
- A fuel pump running higher boosted voltages than designed for has the downside of running hotter as well as reducing its service life. This adds extra load on your vehicle’s electrical/charging system. It also creates an environment of hot fuel, which diminishes your ability to optimise performance and creates higher fuel usage and less stable tuning.
- Hanger manifolds replace the fuel module in your fuel tank so that the extra room for multiple pumps can be used for increased fuel delivery.
Unlike fuel modules, hanger manifolds have no canister, Venturi pumps or refill valve systems to ensure the pumps are permanently surrounded by fuel. This means that you need to run a full fuel tank at all times to avoid any surge or fuel starvation during spirited driving, cornering or excessive acceleration as used in race or drag conditions.
- Modifying your OEM direct supply system to a return style system when retrofitting to larger pumps. This is a method of trying to keep your in-tank canister constantly full with return fuel to avoid surge and starvation. This was an accepted method in OEM vehicles up to 10-15 years ago. However, in doing so it required the fuel pressure regulator to be mounted externally—usually at the engine fuel rail. This requires double the amount of fuel lines and as fuel demand increases, so does fuel pump current draw.All this equates to also creating an environment where returning fuel is hotter, diminishing your ability to optimise performance, risking vaporisation and creating higher fuel usage and less stable tuning.
Alternatively, a direct supply fuel system supplies cool dense fuel from the tank that is not recirculated, making for a more efficient and modern high-performance fuel system.
Advantages and Features
The KPM 1000 hp Fuel Module is engineered utilising two of the high flowing, high performance Bosch Racing fuel pumps. They are housed in a computer designed high flow fuel canister and distribution manifold. The KPM fuel module is mounted and immersed in the vehicle’s fuel tank as per OEM design and for ease of fitment. Our design incorporates two, dual-acting Venturi pumps and refill valve system to permanently keep the fuel canister full.
This means that you can run the KPM fuel module at any fuel level safely across all conditions, without the risk of surge or fuel starvation. This is perfect for spirited driving, circuit days or drag racing.
The fuel pumps are both 100% petrol and ethanol compatible and able to deliver massive amounts of cool, dense fuel at standard vehicle voltages.
This equates to optimum tuning and power levels up to 1000 hp (flywheel rated on 98 octane fuel).
Fully Modular and Upgradable
There may be a time when your 1000 HP Fuel Module needs upgrading.
For increased fuel system flexibility you may decide to utilise our PWM electronic fuel system controller or you may decide to increase your engine power level even further.
KPM Fuel Systems has you covered.
No need to replace your 1000 HP Module, just add to it with the correct choice of KPM upgrade fuel and PWM system packages to meet your needs.
KPM Fuel System engineers have done all the design work to offer a direct fit upgrade for your 1000HP Module ensuring your fuel system fits and works perfectly. NO guess work! Fit and forget!
Additional to your 1000 HP Fuel Module we offer any of the following ADD-ON upgrade packages-
KPM 1000 hp Fuel Module Details
- Complete fuel module—direct replacement fit, nothing extra required.
- Fully upgradable for future demands
- Highest performing and flow fuel pumps available
- High flow canister, distribution manifold and fittings
- Supports standard power and up to 1000 hp
- NO surge across all conditions and fuel levels
- Eliminates the need for voltage boosters
- Eliminates the need for return style fuel systems
- No extra load on your vehicle’s electrical and charging system
- Cool, dense fuel creating extra power and economy
- Optimum pump life
- 100% compatible on all fuels
- Ethanol E85/ E100 compatible up to 10,000 hours
- Easy hassle-free fitment
- Manufactured in Australia
- Fitting and calibration instruction included
Included in the Kit
S550 Mustang GT 2015-17: Part # KPMMUS1000-P
S550 Mustang GT 2018-23: Part # KPMMUS1000-18-P
- KPM 1000 hp in-tank Fuel Module
- Fitting and calibration instruction included
Stuck with your installation?
Find all of our fitting instructions here