StreetFighter Mustang GT 1500hp In-Tank Fuel Module
After the enormous success in developing the world’s first 900 and 1250hp direct replacement modules, we have now gone a step further in engineering a world-leading 1500hp true direct-replacement in-tank fuel module for the 2015-onwards Mustang GT.
No other Mustang Fuel Module in the world supports this much power, with the efficiency, functionality and fuel delivery of the StreetFighter 1500!
The StreetFighter 1500hp Module simply replaces the existing OEM fuel module to deliver cool dense fuel to support power up to 1500hp on the race track as well as delivery for perfect manners in day to day city traffic.
Simply remove your standard OEM module, and directly fit your StreetFighter 1500 HP module. We also supply a readymade heavy-gauge plug & play wiring kit to support the extra amperage demand. Nothing more to do – Job done!
The StreetFighter 1500hp Fuel Module is engineered, utilising 2 x the highest flowing, highest performance fuel pumps available, all housed in a computer designed high flow fuel canister and distribution manifold. The StreetFighter fuel module is mounted and immersed in the vehicle’s fuel tank as per OEM design and for ease of fitment. Our design incorporates a dual-acting venturi pump and refill valve system to permanently keep the fuel canister full.
This means that you can run the StreetFighter Fuel Module at any fuel level safely in all conditions, without the risk of surge or fuel starvation, including spirited driving, circuit days or drag racing.
The fuel pumps are both 100% Petrol and Ethanol compatible and able to deliver massive amounts of cool dense fuel at standard vehicle voltages.
This equates to optimum tuning and power levels up to 1500hp.
DIRECT SUPPLY FUEL MODULE VS. OTHER FUEL SUPPLY METHODS
Until now, the only fuel system solutions available have been to boost voltage to the fuel pumps, to replace the fuel module canister with a hanger manifold that houses one or multiple pumps or to modify the direct supply fuel system into an outdated return style fuel system.
All these methods have been a stop-gap solution, however with limitations;
- A fuel pump running higher boosted voltages than designed for has the downside of running hotter as well as reducing its service life. This adds extra load on your vehicle’s electrical/charging system. It also creates an environment of hot fuel, which diminishes your ability to optimise performance and creates higher fuel usage and less stable tuning.
- Hanger manifolds replace the fuel module in your fuel tank so that the extra room for multiple pumps can be used for increased fuel delivery.
Unlike fuel modules, hanger manifolds have no canister, venturi pump or refill valve systems to ensure the pumps are permanently surrounded by fuel. This means that you need to run a full fuel tank at all times to avoid any surge or fuel starvation on spirited driving, cornering or excessive acceleration as used in race or drag conditions.
- Modifying your OEM direct supply system to a return style system when retrofitting to larger pumps is a method of trying to keep your in-tank canister constantly full with return fuel to avoid surge and starvation. This was an accepted method in OEM vehicles up to 10-15 years ago. However in doing so it required the fuel pressure regulator to be mounted externally (usually at the engine fuel rail), it requires double the amount of fuel lines and as fuel demand increases, so does fuel pump current draw.
All this equates to also creating an environment of returned hot fuel, which diminishes your ability to optimise performance, risk vaporisation and creates higher fuel usage and less stable tuning.
Alternatively, a direct supply fuel system supplies cool dense fuel from the tank that is not recirculated, making for a more efficient and modern high-performance fuel system.
ADVANTAGES & FEATURES
The StreetFighter 1500hp Fuel Module is engineered utilising two of the highest flowing, highest performance fuel pumps available. They are housed in a computer designed high flow fuel canister and distribution manifold. The StreetFighter fuel module is mounted and immersed in the vehicle’s fuel tank as per OEM design and for ease of fitment. Our design incorporates a dual-acting venturi pump and refill valve system to permanently keep the fuel canister full.
This means that you can run the StreetFighter fuel module at any fuel level safely in all conditions, without the risk of surge or fuel starvation. This is perfect for spirited driving, circuit days or drag racing.
The fuel pumps are both 100% petrol and ethanol compatible and able to deliver massive amounts of cool dense fuel at standard vehicle voltages.
This equates to optimum tuning and power levels up to 1500hp.
Plug & Play Wiring/Relay Kit
Higher flow fuel pumps demand higher amperage to operate. Most often, standard OEM wiring and relays are not heavy gauge enough to support this higher amperage. Therefore the StreetFighter 1500hp Fuel Module includes the correct heavy gauge wiring and relay kit to match the upgraded pumps’ requirements. This both protects the standard wiring from overheating and allows standard voltage and full amperage supply to the fuel pumps ensuring maximum advertised output.
The wiring/relay loom comes complete with all terminals and heavy gauge wiring pre-crimped. It is easily soldered into your vehicle’s fuel pump electrical plug.
The StreetFighter 1500hp Fuel Module is a direct replacement system. Meaning you can remove your standard module and fit the StreetFighter module with ease.
StreetFighter 1500hp Mustang Fuel Module details:
- Complete fuel module / direct replacement fit / nothing extra required
- Highest performing/flow fuel pumps available
- High flow canister, distribution manifold and fittings
- Supports standard power and up to 1500hp
- NO surge in all conditions and fuel levels
- Eliminates the need for voltage boosters
- Eliminates the need for return style fuel systems
- No extra load on your vehicles electrical and charging system
- Cool dense fuel / creates extra power and economy
- Optimum pump life
- 100% compatible on all fuels
- Ethanol E85/ E100 compatible up to 10,000 hours
- Easy hassle free fitment
- Proudly Manufactured in Australia
INCLUDED IN THE KIT:
- StreetFighter 1500hp In-tank Fuel Module
- Plug & Play Wiring/Relay Kit
- Fitting Instructions